If you are looking for a high-end industrial 2D reader designed for logistic applications, the Matrix 450N, from Datalogic is what you need. Through 5 million pixels captured 15 times in a second, MATRIX 450N™ enables a range of applications never covered before by a 2D-imager. This image-based ID bar code reader meets the requirements of both manual and automated material handling. The MATRIX 450N is a perfect solution for high speed transportation on small and middle size conveyors. Multiple reading attempts are no longer needed, with this scanner: the large area coverage in a single shot permits the highest throughput and maximum ease of use.
The ID-NET™ readers clustering permits the reading area for single-side and multi-side applications. Captured image are stored on-board and optionally transferred to external supports through the integrated Gigabit ethernet connectivity. No moving parts, rugged metal construction, iP65 enclosure rate and operative temperature up to 50°C guarantee a long life cycle, great for harsh industrial environments.
The applications best used for the high-end industrial 2D Matrix 450N are: Reverse Logistics, automatic and manual Postal Sorting, loading and unloading, Induction Lines, Multimedia and Flats, Order Fullfillment, and Static Scan.
Features & Benefits
- 5M pixels image sensor, 15 FPS
- Gigabit Ethernet Integrated Connectivity
- Adjustable focus through C-Mount lenses
- White and Blue lighting options
- Continuous, no-flashing Lighting
- Colored spot indicators
- Outstanding decoding capability on 1D, 2D, Stacked, Postal symbologies
- Region Of Interest Windowing for higher frame rate
- Blue Diamonds™ aiming and focusing system
- X-PRESS™ for easy and intuitive setup
- ID-NET™ embedded high speed connectivity
- Featuring new DL Code Software