Vision processors provide the highest performance in image processing with even more flexibility through multi-camera support. Connect to multiple camera formats at one time (e.g. area scan, line scan, high resolution, 3 CCD, etc. on same processor) via GigE (MX-Series) or USB3.0 (MX-U Series) Vision standards. Three models allow you to choose the correct level of performance based on your application needs – from economical to high performance.
• Three levels of high-powered image processing capability
• Seamless integration with standard factory networks and secondary software packages
• Over 100 different cameras supported, including line scan
• Use different cameras formats and resolutions on one processor
• Complete software tool set for ultimate programming flexibility
• Place cameras a long distance apart
• No need for a secondary PC to retain images and inspection data